CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

a week after

i've not been updating my blog as my sister came down to KL with me since last sunday.
so i basically dont have computer to use as she 'rampas' my computer!!!
i have a nice time spending with my sister here.
and i really dont have the time to think of 'something'...
THANK YOU LUI LUI!!!!

let's talk about the whole week briefly..
sunday..
reached kl by 2 somthing..
we went to sunway and my sister beg me for ice skating..
so..we spent 1 and half hour on ice skating..
after that, we went for dinner at Dragon-I..
my favourite place..!! =)
there are photos taken..but will upload in the next blog..!!!
after that..we sent our grandma to Cheras, her friends' house.
she stay overnight there for 2 days.

monday, i went to coll as usual.
my sister stayed at home.
and i was so worried that she's alone.
i called her but she didn't pick up the phone..>_>
and when i got home..i found out that she just woke up..!!
and..rather online than returning my call..!
what kind of sister is this..!!
)=
so i brought her out during my 2 hours break.
then i put her in the comp lab and let her do her homework and online there,
while waiting for my class to end.
after coll, i went to 1 Utama with her.
we bought something..^_^...
and she used up all my cash!
then we went home and had salad that night!

the next day, i go college. and then i blog this.
okay, me wanna go now oh. love love muaks muaks.
bye.
-melissastolemyname-

2 comments:

MeiYen said...

how come you put -melissastolemyname - gea???

MeLisSa said...

er...as i told you..
someone kacauing me...haha