CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

final day of exam

today i sat for 2 papers.
econ from 9 to 10..
ms from 4.30 to 5.30
there is a 6 hours break in between..
so after the econ test, me, weijie, fatimah, hanyin and sheena went back to my condo.
weijie slept for very long..others study..while i pack my stuff..as im going back to my lovely hometown again..
hahaha...=P

nothing much to say today actually..

oh ya..i kena my bumper today..
when i come out from the parking lot..
sad...but..most sad is..he is in front of me..
and he is looking at the process how i kena..
and he was looking at smiling..haha..
how embarrass i am..
but he's cute..
really damn cute..

wont hunt for him anymore la.
as i say..have to put aside edi..
so...wishing you..happy everyday la..
and to my readers...you all should be glad now as you all wont have any information about him anymore..
hahaha...i think this matter annoyed you all much la..
haha...so today onwards..
hopefully..my blog wont have 'him' anymore.
hahaha...

so....in ipoh now..
feel so comfortable and so relieve..
dont know why..haha..
miss my sisters so much...

take care evveryone..
good night...

0 comments: