CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ipoh again

i'm in Ipoh again.
i cant stand not to come back ot Ipoh.
as i really love Ipoh more than anywhere else, except Japan!

i reached home yesterday just before the heavy rain falls.
the rain was horrible and was so windy.
the branches of trees can be seen all over the place, in the midle of the road, after the rain!
i never notice it was so heavy rain when i'm at home that day.
later that night, after sending my sister to tuition, i sent my grandma for some medical thingy.
then i accompany her there, waited for about half an hour, only we realize that lady is not going to come over as her husband was sick.
so we went home.
around 9.30pm, my mum, grandma and me went to fetch my sister.
then we went to the night market.
i miss the night market so much. the place that i always have fun with my friends and my loves one.
i saw him coincidently.
he slim down edi, =( how come never take good care of himself.....

i msg him that night and ask him out the next day.
he said he not sure and he said he'll msg me when he's free tomorrow.
so i spend my whole day today waiting for his msg.
but i didn't get any contact at all.
he broke promises.
you know how it feels when you wait and you get nothing in the end?
i wait wait wait..till evening..i saw him cycling around the housing area.
so basically he is damn free. just he dont want to see me!
ok..coincidently again he passed by my car,he saw me, and i saw him!
i msg him again, as i really dont understand.
i said, how come you break promises, you dont want to see me, at least just tell me that you're not free or what.
why just leave me like that without telling me anything?
and i beg him, i dont want to be like that.
you said you need time..i'll give you time.
give you all the time.
i'm really sorry to make you feel frustrated.
i'm sorry!
i'm really very sorry!
now i think, it might be better if you forget me.
it might be better if you really can swept me off your mind.

if i have a second chance to live, for sure i wont go to the same tuition centre!
for sure i wont let you meet up with me!
for sure i wont let you in love with me!
for sure i wont let you get hurt like now!
for sure i wont let you be sad!
if i have a second chance, i really wont let all this to repeat!

the whole day i'm not in mood.
i just really dont know why!
and i hope everyone can leave me alone!
i just want to be alone!
i want to be ALONE!!!

just to say, I LOVE YOU, forever!

0 comments: