CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

happy monthlyversary..!!

today is 22 May..
is my 11th monthlyversary(word created by me!)
i dont have the chance to wish him.
what a sad thing.
i really wish to be with him today.
next month will be ANNIVERSARY!
but i dont have the chance to celebrate.
the relationship edi ended with a full stop.
in my heart..it still'll go on. without any regret..without him by my side.
sounds foolish..but i'll wait for him.

anyone curious about him?
anyone wanna know about him?
i seems never mention about his things since the first blog.
should i describe a little bit of him?
okay..maybe you all dont have the intension to know.
but i'll just describe a bit bit about him.

* he is a ok looking guy(look not so important,right?)
he is tall(this is important)
he is loving and caring(to others i dont know, but to me, he is!)
he'll think for my good
he always ask me to chase for my dream(he knows my dream well)
he made decision for me when i cant make any decision on my own.
he is really good to me and i dont know what more i can tell.

i just know that I LOVE HIM

he wont be coming back for me.
as soon ken says, no one can predict the future.
but..more or less..we know a bit of it.
maybe he will..there's still a possibility..
that's why..i'll wait.
i dont mind waiting.
as when we're together, i wait for his reply.
wait for him back from work.
wait for him back from playing basketball.
wait for him back from yum cha.
wait for him to wake up.
and now..i have to wait for him to come back for dont know how many years.
and maybe im wasting my time but i just want to wait.


haha...craping here as im damn boring!
today will be going to meet my personal trainee(Norman, if im not mistaken)
wakaka...you'll see a fitter me and a slimmer me in few months time!

i never sleep last night.
i think most of them watch football till late night.
but im the one who wake by their screaming.
i could here screaming from the left and right of my condo.
even upstairs and opposite.
wow..seems like the whole blog of my condo is doing the same thing at this late night.
i was so sleepy now..!!!

going to class now.
accounting..BORING!!!
take care..!

0 comments: