CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

happy day

finally i got back all my papers..
except Malaysian Studies..
hmm...my results not that good..
but im satisfied..
im just easy to be satisfied..
hahaha..=D

so i went out with my friend today..
he's just so funny..
love hanging out with him..
is just so comfortable and relaxing..
today is my happiest day in KL i think..
yea...it is..
haha..
thank you so much for the cake..and the dinner..

there's nothing much to tell today..
just........
oh ya...wanted to say good luck to my Form 6 friends...
one of them told me the stuff are tough..
and...all the best ya friend..
and no worries..
you all sure can cope with it..
i believe you can..
support you here..
muacks muacks muacks...
love ya guys.....




it's my parents and I in the restaurant before i came back to KL last sunday..!
just showing...nothing much..!





haha..went dinner with him..love talking to him..crap much today..



thank you for the day friend...
enjoy and appreciate much..
looking forward for next saturday..
haha..take care..everyone...

0 comments: