CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

good morning

morning guys..
hmm..its 8.25a.m. and im so boring in college waiting for my 9a.m. class..
today's weather so nice..
and i miss my bed so much..
everyday come to college so early just coz need to find parking..
aiks...stupid parking lot...=(

today is not a nice day..
as my mood is not that good..
early in the morning i saw something i expected which i dont want to see..
just receive a call...from my uncle..
sad news..
not going college tomorrow..
need back to ipoh tonight as something emergency..
*greatgrandma..rest in peace..*

i dont have the mood to blog..
but i got nothing to do as waiting for my programme director to finish her class..
yea..my friends..not to worry me..
i'll be ok..
and my elder sister..dont be down for so long..
you stil have lots of thing to do...

good day friends..
take care



*it suffer the most when i wanted to see but i cant.
it's pain when i heard about you..i miss you..and i cant have you..*

0 comments: