CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

exam day

so today is the first day of exam.
ECSF01..not that difficult..but not sure whether i can score anot..!
=D

since last night was so moody, i didn't really prepare for my exams.
and this morning..my eyes was like so so so 'bengkak'..haha...
luckily it disappear before i reach college..

before the exam, i saw him.
he was just standing in front of me.
i mean..opposite of me..haha..
is kinda sad to see him as he keep on looking at another one.
i know i got no right to have any response seeing him look at anyone..
but, you know, just....sad..! =(
when i look at him, he did look at me..but naturally..i dont dare to look..and i turn away..
this is the most silly thing i did..
i should just smile to him like nothing happen..
aiks...stupid me..

ok..in the exam hall..
i almost cant concentrate..
as what i see in the hall..
is HIM..he sit in front of me..again..
but i dont know he realize im there anot..
i bet he dont..
and i saw him..looking at..another..
and that another..looking at him..aiks..

exams ends at 10a.m.
i send hanyin to the nearest bus stop..and send weijie back home..
i went to 1utama with sheena and fatimah..for breakfast+lunch..
is the first time i go out with sheena actually..
we walked round and round in 1utama searching for food..
and you guess what...we had KFC at last..nothing special..aiks..=.=

after meal, we went to sheena's house for revising.
and you know what..i slept there..i never study anything..coz the weather is too hot..
and it makes me feel sleepy..
then...i told my fren through sms about a big big secret of mine..but i wont tell you what..
and..it took me so long to consider whether i should tell her or not..as i scared she cant accept..
at last..i told her..and as what i expected..she cant really accept.
and i feel so so so so bad..that i regret telling her at first..
then..when she called me..and i cried..just dont know why...i cried..
i hardly could answer her...i just...uhmm..oh...
anyway...thanks a lot friend..thanks for being supportive and....I LOVE YOU..!!!
one more thing..i propose to him again...
but i failed..this will be the last time..and i'll set him free..
so..many things did happen these few days..
and i've been cannot sleep for few days..
i'm becoming a panda..and my eye bags are dark and heavy..
hopefully i can let down everything and had a good night tonight..
as i promise i'll upload some of the photo next time right.....
i'll upload some today..
hopefully can upload it successfully...

ok..this is how i look like last year..



and this is how i look like when im form 4..


and i took this last thursday..when i went grocery shopping with my uncle..



was attending dinner on behalf of my parents..was sleepy..

took this years ago..three sisters..

my youngest sister..forever capturing herself..

this is what they do when someone capture them while they were jogging...haha..

fatimah and weijie during econ lecture..that fellow sleeping huh..??!!!!

so i think that's all for today..

hope you enjoy my photos..

see you all tomorrow then..

good night..^.^

1 comments:

MeiYen said...

sa...
hehe...
say wont post my ugly photos...
dim zi u post jor such ultra ugly photo!!!
huh...
angry u la!!!
haha...
no la..
joking only...
love u too!!!
muacks...
hope u really can sleep well tonight...
muacks again...

-yen-