CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

complicated..!

i've gone back to my hometown for 3 days..
and i got no time at all to update my blog..
there are so many things to talk about..
but i dont think today i got the mood to write all of it..
there's 2 things today..
there's one person..
keep on insulting me and him..
i hate that..
i really hate that..
who the hell he think he is..
can control me?
am i that easy get bullied?
i dont like...i really dont like..
you can choose to insult me..
but not to insult him..
dont try me..!
im a bad tempered person...!
today i get back my bma and econ paper....
aiks...as i expected...disappointing..
i called my mum...
and...while i talk..
tears flow..
haha..dont know why..
feel bad..
oh ya...
one thing..
i grow fat edi..
3 days in Ipoh..
ate up to 6 meals per day..
omg..
just for you information..
i'll not be available for anyone in 8 years..
hopefully is only 5 years..
and i'll be waiting for someone..
someone who i hope will come back to me..
so i think that's all for today..
really blur as fallen sick..
*pity*
slight fever..headache and dont know why the nose feel so numb..
haha...going to sleep soon...
good night everyone...


1 comments:

MeiYen said...

sa...
dont get so down k...
i love you...
and take panadol and sleep la... rest earlier...
love you!!
muacks...