CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

i'm down

does anyone notice that the previous post is a little weird?
especially at the ending..it wasn't type by me!
is that fellow who keep on kacau me..!!
haha..anyway..he's a nice guy..and i promised him to control my voice when i laugh..!!


i've not been updating again for a few days as i really dont have the mood.
so i met with an accident last friday when i was on my way back to Ipoh.
no further info about this.


i saw you that night.
you just caught my sight as usual.
as you know, you are real tall.
i miss you much, do you know?
when i see you, i dont even dare to look at you.
i wish so much that i could see your face and finding the smile that i used to see everyday last time.
how come everything changed to be like that.
you know what i feel, right?
i know what you're thinking.
you just leave me for that stupid reason.
i really really couldn't let go.

i miss everything of us.
i miss the time we're in the same car.
especially when you're driving.
you look super serious, and that is when i feel most bahagia.
although we never talk much.
but i love the way you smile, and the way treat me.
although we always quarrel,
but i got no intention to ruin our relationship.
there is just too many things happening these while.
i wish so much that you could be by my side.
i've been keep holding on.
i'll keep holding on till the end of my life.


can you come back as soon as possible?
can you? i really dont want to be like this anymore.
i just wanna be with you.
anything i can do, i'll do, just to have you with me.
P.L.E.A.S.E come back.


i'll keep holding on.
and when you're back,
i'll never let you go again.

I.L.O.V.E.U

0 comments: