CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

another new life

so there is another new life for me..
haha...
and it seems to be a better and happier life..
yea..i choose to let go..
but anyhow..
im still waiting..
*so that doesn't seems to be letting go, right?
ANYTHING LA....DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!


im looking forward the arrival of the 14th of june..
and also the 22nd of june..
14th of june will be the birthday celebration for both my best buddies..
haha..
yin's birthday will be on the 11th of june and sian's birthday will be on the 22nd of june..
haha....yea..really looking forward to that..
as i really hope to enjoy my night with them..
hahaha...
excited le........^_^
and i know 14th of june will be my dear-Sook Foon's birthday..
i wont forget about that dear..
hahaha...

and about 22nd of june..
i wont tell you all anything about that..
it is the most important date in my life..
wont tell all of you and dont ask me about that..
hahahahaha....
syok sendiri here...aiks...

i was sick after the yed..
oh ya...i never mention bout yed also..
nvm la..
none of you interested in it i think..
haha..

okok..that's all..
im just crapping here..
im here to make something that waste ur time..
haha..
wasting your time reading my blog..
haha..
night everyone...!!!














0 comments: