CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

my weekends

again im not blogging over the weekends..
i really love IPOH lots..
i went back almost every weekend..
and this week will be the second week that i wont be going back to Ipoh.
sad case..

lets see what had happened..

friday night..
i went back to Ipoh.
for my band competition.
i mean....just as an audience.
but i support my band 100 + 100%
seriously....
and..there's another reason why i go for the competition.
i think some of you might know.
keep it private and confidential..haha..!! =P
after the competition..
sian, yen, joyi, my sis n I went yumcha..
at horoscope cafe..
i love the shop..
is full of my favourite - - - PURPLE!!!!
went home around 1a.m.
such a long time never been out till so late..
but sadly he wasn't there.

saturday
early morning.
wake my sis and prepare her to school.
i went breakfast with my mum.
at.....i forgotten..
haha..oh ya..i got back my car..
nice..damn shinny..is looks exactly like a new car..
changed bonnet..changed front light..
repaint a bit bit..and it cost 4000++
wow.....drop glasses...
luckily my mum never scold me..=D
then i went to change my tyre..
again changed 2 front tyre..
exp exp...$$$ flew away.
then went jusco with my mum n sis...
had lunch..ate something fat..later show you in my pics..
later that night went dinner..
where again...??? forgotten..
oh no..i'm getting older and older..
cant even remember where i had dinner..!!!

sunday..
early morning had breakfast.
went to dye my hair..!! violet red..!!!
was shocked by the results..
haha..but..overall..not bad..
a big change..!!!
after that..went lunch..
at...forgotten again..
aiks...then..sad case..
leave from Ipoh to KL..
back to my lonely place lonely life..
reached KL around 5pm..dropped my friends then i went to Sook Foon's house..
first time going there..but i can find the way easily..
told you..im not that DUM!!! XD
after buying things and had dinner..
i went home..
ok..seriously..her house damn big.
haha..and she told me..
her car and the land beside her house..
is she kutip one.
haha..damn funny...lame la you..haha!!!
she teached me the way back to my house..
but i managed to find a cheaper and nearer way..
wakaka..im genius!

monday morning..
eh...feel funny..
people shock a bit bit when saw my hair..
haha..but i love my hair now..!!!!
ok..tomorrow no class..!!!
good news..
but bad news....
i need work super duper hard for my finals..
aiks....
hey guys...good luck and all the best to all of you!!!!
i just wake up..
not long ago..
statement from my mum..
'you and your sis..lazy bump..sleepy head'
haha...funny...never expect that from her
love you lots mum!!!!

erm..think that's all for now..
see ya guys soon..
muacks muacks..!!!



Sook Foon and I..in noodle station i think..
if i'm not mistaken..


during the band competition..who's that beside??


haha...kkj..funny guy..great answer from him when you asked serious question..!


me and my dear sian..ei..seems never take pic with yen..

taa..daa...my school band...first to perform..GREAT!!!


during yum cha..yen, joyi, sian and me..! we chose the right table..is just infront of LEO..that's me...



lunch that i had mentioned. milk and chocolate toast. fattening. but love it! with black glutinous.fattening again. but LOVE it!


pic taken today! nice? my violet red hair..!comment from my sister.."you look like HK ppl"...is there any difference with malaysian?

0 comments: