CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

presentation day

today i had 2 presentation in a day.
haha..i was so nervous..
until im so cold and was shivering before the presentation..
you know what? i was like going to faint during the presentation..
luckily i still can tahan till the end..
i feel extremely tired after the presentation..
i dont know why..
hahaha..
anyway..although my presentation not the best.
but i do enjoy myself and i spent a special day with my college mate in M floor..
haha..
cannot deny that Melissa Wong really looks nice today...
and i had a nice time with my dear..
she really cares me a lot..thank you dear..!!!
i've not been uploading photos for ages..
let me upload some now...
this is the only group photo we took on YED..
we took this pic in noodle station while celebrating sook foon's birthday..
nick & me..oh no..i look like aunty..!!!

Qi Long and Sook Foon..keke..think of something..

Qi Long and Hanyin..this 3 pics related..something funny happens...

haha...the funnist pic today..those who know...dont laugh la..


this is the board of our presentation..cant see clearly..aiks..

Melissa Chan, Melissa Wong and Sook Foon..nice to have a friend like you all..

our group photo for today....!

haha...there's something i feel like telling...

there is a poor guy...being pulled to take pictures with 3 girls...

haha...funny..funny..i dont know why...

just...*blush*

ei......very paiseh le suddenly take pic..

oh no oh no...

guys...dont treat me like that la..

i cannot tahan one..hahaha...

anyway..thanks guys for giving me a happy time..

haha...

0 comments: