CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

trust

not updating my blog for so long..
so sorry..
been down to sick for almost a week..
im having serious flu and cough..
fever also come on and off...
pity me..
after consult doctor more dead..
cough more flu more..
aiks..
was wondering the ability of the doctor..
hahaha..

yea..am not in a good mood again..
found out something rediculous..
found out that i've trusted the wrong person..
found out that that person did many things behind me..
without i knowing anything..
and that another person knows everything..
but never tell me anything also..
luckily there's another person tell me everthing..
i love the thirst person most..

hmm..you all must have get confused..
but i just cant say much in here..
i just not syok..
i dont know why the 1st person did all these..
i really dont understand..
and i encourage myself to get the comfirmation from the 2nd person..
and the 2nd person admitted everything..
yea...im down..
but i still act like im nothing..
i feel myself very fake..
i dont know why..
i just know that i cant treat a friend this way..
and yea...i'll just try to forget about everything..
trying to......

0 comments: