CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

results day

i was so nervous since i wake up..
results is coming out today..
scared le..luckily my results not that bad la..
hahaha..

then the most interesting part of today is..
i went out with sweetheart again..
at 10pm..i ask him out as i really damn sien le..
once he get into the care then he says 'happy birthday'..
haha..yea..is my lunar birthday..
he's just so sweet..then i ask for present..
haha..tak malu one..
he says will prepare it on my birthday on August..
haha...

i love talking to him..
coz always he's the one talking, i'm the one listening..
feel relax when chat with him as really no pressure at all.
he's just so nice..
till i dont really care about my image and all that..
hahaha...

yesterday finally know something about his family.
he's 'guong dong' people..just the same as me..
somemore is from 'pun yu'..haha..exactly the same as me..!!!
he also know something from me...
but he promise to keep it private and confidential..!!
i trust him..he wont betray me..hahahaha...

why i keep on talking bout him ar...
confuse le..
just feel relieve that i found something that can make me a bit relax..
and most importantly..he willing to accompany me..
haha..hope that our friendship wont get into bad situation le..
hope to stay is this situation forever..

till then...have a good day friends...
muacks..

0 comments: