CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

KL again~

hey guys
i'm back to KL again
starting my 2nd week of my 2nd semester
last week have an overview of all my subjects
and the first thing pop up my mind is that

~shit..! damn hard weh..! i'm sure i can't make it!~

but i got no choice
the only thing i can do is to work hard
i only have to stand this situation for 6 months more
then i'll be free
free from these subjects
free from some kind of friend
free from some kind of prob
free from some kind of tense situation
and free from many many other things


how to be free?
only a way
leave
leave to a place where no one knows you
leave to a place where you know no one
and start a very new life with just a person
and that only person will be my SISTER
yeah yeah...damn miss her now
so sad that have to wait for another half year only get to meet with her
sister..wait for me..i'll be there soon

was having a nap just now
suddenly heard the song 'ai mei' by rainnie
that's the song that woke me
that's the song that he used to sing to me
that's the song that send me to my dream almost every night
you know
i miss you
you'll never know
that i'm missing you every second
you know how sad am i when i still have to pretend in front of both of you
you know how hurt am i when i found out some lies behind
you know how i always mistaken sweetheart as gong
do you know how many times has that happened
do you know.......
i know you won't know
it's ok
heart

0 comments: