CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

a smile that melts my heart

haha..
did i update my blog yesterday?
yes..i think i did..
i'll never forget to express out my happiness and my sadness..
later i'll show you some pictures of yesterday..

let's talk about today..
i woke up around 5..and its SUNDAY!
we went for international run in stadium perak today
wow..amazing..is full of people in the stadium this morning.
and of coz i saw the one that i expected and longing to see..
hahahahaha...i'm happy that he looked, and talked to me
hahahahaha...
ok..calming down..
erm...and then..basically..
i manage to complete my 5km run!!!!!
i can do it man..
after the run, we went for breakfast..
and..he was there..
i saw..and i saw something else that i hate to see..
but..anyway..he made my day bright today..
just a smile..a simple smile that light up my day!!
thank you so much..
and i promised..no matter how you treat me..
i'll never complain anymore as im just no one to you..
but im sure..i wont treat you bad..
i slept for another 4 hours today
i found that im easily tired these few days..
and once i get the chance to take nap..
it'll be more than 3 hours..
oh no..what's happening to me..!!!


i think that's all for today..
and i wont be forgetting the smile..that melts me..
hahahaha...till then..muacks!




hoho...5 of us..i look weird in anyway...


my dearest ngan..backed from UK..and she's extremely sexy!



haha..we took this in the morning 6 something in the stadium, before the run starts..
i love this pic..it looks fake!
this pic was taken this morning after the run...me and yin...




0 comments: