CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

expectation

it is all against my expectation
i never expect that i really told out everything i wanted so much to tell
i never expect to see something so unexpectedly
i never expect to hear something so unexpectedly
today is just everything out of my control
everything is all against my expectation
why is it so?
am i the one being blur?
or...
am i the one...i dont know how to say..
and it's just...
i'm just...


i really dont know what am i saying at all
and...all the thing i hope is..
everything will be back to normal by tomorrow

sorry friend that i never contact you much since the holiday starts
you know im what kind of friend
and i think you should know my personality
it may disappoint you
but this is me
and this is how i will be in the future

dont ask me anything about this
i'm just who i am
i want to act as how i wish
and i dont want to be anyone's special or anyone's burden
leave me alone
this will benefit me..and definitely benefit you!

0 comments: