CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

sweetheart

hey guys,
i need a sweetheart
coz he just came in time
and he knows what i needed most
he accompany me whenever i need someone
he did something that comfort me
he makes me laugh
he makes me understand how life should go on
he makes me feel that life isn't that grey without another person

he help me to pass my time when im boring
he help me to cover my loneliness
he brought happiness to avoid my sadness
he seems to be understand me more than i do
i really treat him as a friend
just a friend that fulfill my need
i love him..
i really do..
but just in the sense of friendship
and i might be relying on him
coz as you all know..
i just cant be that independant that you all see now..
it's a fake cover..that hiding the true self of me..

friend...doesn't mean that i'm not concern bout you all
i know you all are busy
and i also feel bad to find you all so often
yea..i never sound out when im down..
i never sound out coz i really feel a big big gap between you and me..
sometime i'll rather keep quite during our conversation..
coz i feel im far away from you all and i dont know what to say..
maybe that's my problem..
and i need some time to cope with it.
i know it might not be the same as your view..
but i just needed time..
all i need is....time...
thanks a lot friends for all the caring and love for the past..
i love you all lots too..
believe me and give me some time to adapt..
thanks
muacks..

0 comments: