CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

bIrThdAy pArtY

Last night,
i went rum jungle with my friends to celebrate Szu Mun's birthday...
she's so pretty that nice..
her dress is just so nice..I LOVE IT!!!!

so we reach there by 7 something..
and we leave by 12 something..
that's the first time i gone out till so late with my friends..
after we leave, we went yum cha at Brown's Cafe with Yin's and her friends..
nothing much to say..
but i did post some photos..
i really enjoy the night..!!!!
thanks guys..!!!
love ya much..!!!



contact lense gone???


birthday girl, Szu Mun..


stezon, shir, yen, ngan, sian and me..


haha...love them!


that's yen and i, she's so red after the drink!


why is the wind so strong??

yin and me

we basically reach home by 2.30am..that's late...but it was fun!!!!

and i...lost my voice...sad!!! =(

0 comments: