CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

my birthday

i seriously love IPOH!
i celebrated my birthday in advance yesterday
let's see what happen last night

early in the morning,
i went out for breakfast and shop for the things that we need for the party,
i plan to have steamboat and bbq fot the night
so we bought a lot of things
have to thank mum and dad for making themselve busy for my party!
love you mum and dad...!!!
then..we do do do do till evening..
shirley came very early,
i haven even bathe when she arrive..hahaha..
so paiseh..
then i go and bath..then they help themselves..
as my house = their house XD

after bathing, all my friends arrive..
eh...i bath so long meh...wondering..!!
haha...
they gave me the present...
hohoho..i love it i love it..
thanks guys..
muacks muacks muacks muacks..
then go eat..play..eat..chat..and...eat..
then they drink...being force by my parents..
so there was a part where my mum pull me over to my friends
she asked them to wish me happy birthday..
and that's what she said

*you all haven wish her happy birthday? have to enjoy tonight as maybe she wont be around next year and you all might not have the chance to have fun like this anymore*

and when i heard that..
i was going to cry..but i wanted to control my tears..
is kinda sad to hear that..
i dont really want to leave....
i ngm sek dek you all...i really tak sampai hati...
friends..must remember me k?
and i promise i'l never forget bout you all...!!!

then we have cake-cutting ceremony
i got 2 cakes..one is from my grandma..
another is from my beloved friends!
chocolate indulgence and chocolate banana..!
i love it...it really taste good..especially the chocolate banana..
is really sweet and taste good..!!!
then..they leave one by one..
hmm..i think i left out many things..
anyway..it doesn't matter..
let see some pictures..

*i got few hundreds of ang pau!!!* *laughing non stop*


all the guests..dad's friend more than my friend...common case in my family!

mummy, me, sis, dad and sum yi(birthday on 1st August)


tada..chocolate indulgence and chocolate banana


szu mun, yin, me, sian, shir and yen
love you guys lots..muacks!!


back row(from left) : ck, sweetheart, soon ken and stezon
front row : szu mun, yin, me, sian, yen and shir


is a SEED purse from my aunty



a bag and a teddy from my friends,
thanks to sian, shir, yin, yen, shu chyi, ck?, kkj?, stezon?, soon ken?
i not sure who actually, anyway..thanks to everyone involve and i appreciate it lots...!!!


a shirt and a card far far from melbourne,
my sister who mail me this...thanks sis..
love.......


this is the invitation card that my sister prepare for me,
but sadly i tak sempat send it out..


thank you to all my friends,
and also my family,
and everyone who came to my party
thanks sian,
thanks yen,
thanks yin and shu chyi,
thanks shir and stezon,
thanks szu mun,
thanks soon ken,
thanks ck( really appreciate)
thanks sweetheart,
thanks for all the gift
thanks for giving me an enjoyable and unforgetable night
thank you









0 comments: